Service for international saving plans
International saving plans and investment portfolios are medium to long term investments and require regular service. In this section we offer a unique selection of ‘self-help’ advice and documents to help you service your plan. Naturally, if Shoreline looks after your plan already, please first contact your adviser or a customer service representative. They will be able to provide you with personalized forms and help.
If Shoreline does not yet look after your plan you will be able to find templates and forms from the most common providers in this section.
Please select your provider:
- Utmost (ex-Generali International)
- Hansard International and Hansard Worldwide
- Friends Provident International
- Quilter International (ex-Old Mutual International & ex-Royal Skandia International)
- Other provider
Forms to provide per section:
- Premium payment update
- Reduction in contribution template
- Premium holiday request
- Personal & Contact details update form
You can access a FAQ list here. If you need help with service for international saving plans on issues that are not covered by the FAQ, or the above list of templates, just contact one of Shoreline’s specialists and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.